We provide goal-oriented, comprehensive, inpatient care designed for the 65+ individual who has had an acute illness, injury, or other disease process. We provide immediate care after acute hospitalization. Not all nursing facilities are equal. Some nursing facilities provide Medicare-covered services, while others do not. Vista Cove Care Center at Corona is a Medicare certified facility, and also accepts HMO residents.
Who provides care?
Our interdisciplinary team works hand-in-hand with your attending physician and consists of:
- Executive Director
- Director of Nursing
- RN Resident Assessment Coordinator
- Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Speech Pathologist
- Registered Nursing and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Certified Nursing Aides and Restorative Aides
- Dietician Consultant
- Certified Dietetic Services Supervisor
- Social Service Designee
- Certified Recreation Directors